A cornerstone of gross anatomy since 1943, Grant's Atlas of Anatomy caches students worldwide with its realistic dissection illustrations, detailed surface anatomy photos, diagnostic images, and quick-reference tables. Rather than providing an idealized view of human anatomy like many anatomy atlases, the classic Grant's illustrations represent actual dissections that can be directly compared with specimens in the lab. This unparalleled accuracy offers students the best introduction to anatomy possible.
• More than 200 classic Grant's illustrations and other anatomical images updated and vibrantly recolored for consistency and added detail
• Double the number of clinical comments to provide even more relevance for students searching for medical application of anatomical concepts
• Additional medical imaging to reflect the increased importance it plays in diagnosis and treatment
• Updated tables to help students organize complex information for review and study
• Improved layout and legends to increase clarity and practicality
• Online resources: E-book, Interactive Question Bank, Interactive Atlas, video clips rom Acland's Video Atlas of Human Anatomy, and more!