Featuring 1,000 board-formatted questions, blueprints Q&A for Step 3 offers a perfect review for USMLE Step 3! All questions have been reviewed by students who recently passed the boards and include explanations for both the correct and incorrect answer.
• 200 questions per each core area: Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Pediatrics, Psychiatry, and Surgery
• Questions are divided into different practice settings: community-based health center, office, in-patient facility, and emergency department
• An appendix of normal lab values
• List of common abbreviations
• Tabbed sections for easy navigation
• ThePoint, New companion website on ThePoint offers online access to Q&A to simulate the actual exam